Facebook offers two ways to run Ads:
1. Directly in the Facebook Page Manager
- Boost a post, event, etc.
- Promote Facebook page
2. Using Facebook Ads Manager
The ad objective is what you want people to do when they see your ads. For example, if you want to show your website to people interested in your business, you can create ads that encourage people to visit your website.
When you create an ad, you first choose your objective. The objective you choose aligns with your overall business goals:
- Awareness: Objectives that generate interest in your product or service.
- Consideration: Objectives that get people to start thinking about your business and look for more information about it.
- Conversions: Objectives that encourage people interested in your business to purchase or use your product or service.
Facebook Lead Ads
Lead ads look just like regular Facebook ads but when people click, they'll see a form that's pre-filled with info they've already shared on Facebook - like their name, phone number, or email address. In addition to requesting user information, you can also add custom questions to learn more about people and use it to follow up with them.
3 Ways to Use Lead Ads
- Collect email sign-ups - Call to action: Sign up or Subscribe
- Manage inquiry forms - Call to action: Learn More
- Offer deals or promotions - Call to action: Get Quote, Learn More or Sign Up
Creating A Facebook Lead Ad Campaign
- Lead Ad
- Page - the Facebook Page that you want to promote.
- Dynamic creative - provide individual assets, such as images and headlines, and automatically generate optimized creative combinations for your audience.
- Audience - Custom Audiences (possible to exclude audiences), Locations, Age, Gender, Languages, Detailed targeting (possible to exclude audiences), Connections.
- Placements - to show your ads to the right people in the right places.
- Budget & schedule - daily or lifetime, paid for impression. Some optimization goals also let you choose between impressions and actions (such as link clicks or 10-second video views). The recommended option shown here balances efficient spending of your budget to achieve your objective with easy understanding of your results.
- Identity - choose how you want your business to be represented in your ad.
- Format - carousel, single image, single video, slideshow.
- Text - the ad text.
- Instant form - Facebook offers an option to create a form to use in your ads and collect information about people interested in your business.