Set up tracking code on website
To begin tracking your website in FunnelBud, you will first need to add it to FunnelBud and generate a tracking code. To add your website to FunnelBud, do the following:
- In a browser tab, log in to FunnelBud.
- In FunnelBud's top toolbar, click New > Site.
- Enter a short name for your website.
- Select the website type.
- Enter the domain name URL.
- Click Add Site.
Copying Tracking Codes
Once you have added a website to FunnelBud, the website will be assigned a specific tracking code. This tracking code will need to be copied for use on your website. To copy a tracking code in FunnelBud, do the following:
- In FunnelBud's top toolbar, click User Settings > Settings
- In the menu that appears on the left panel, find Tracking > Sites.
- In that website’s settings page, click the Tracking Code tab.
- Copy the the tracking code.
Pasting Tracking Codes
Once you have added a site and copied that site's tracking code, you will need to paste the tracking code on your website, immediately before the closing
</head> tag in every page or template on your site.
After 24 hours your Tracking Code will appear as Active: