MeetingsWritten by: Marie VitkovaContributors: ...
Meetings feature allows you to design and add meeting links and buttons to your Smart Mail, email signatures, landing pages or website.
Every booked meeting creates a task and new SharpSpring contact, and you'll be able to see the meeting in their timeline.
Click Meetings > Manage Meetings in SharpSpring's top toolbar to access the Meetings page.
Prior to setting schedules and booking meetings, you will need to connect calendars and email accounts.
For more information on connecting accounts, refer to Connecting Email Accounts to Meetings.
- Click Meetings > Manage Meetings in SharpSpring's top toolbar to access the Meetings page.
- Click Create Meeting.
- Enter a title for the meeting in the Meeting Title text field.
- In the Who will host this meeting section, select your name.
- Optionally, do any or all of the following:
- Click the Set as Primary checkbox.
- Enter a description for the meeting in the Meeting Description text field.
- Enter a location for the meeting in the Meeting Location text field.
- Click the Make it a Zoom meeting checkbox.
- Select how much time the meeting will take in the Duration drop-down menu.
- Select how much time to block off before and after the meeting in the Meeting Buffer drop-down menu.
- Select how long past a given hour the meeting can begin in the Start Time Increments drop-down menu.
- Select how long before the meeting begins a meeting can be booked in the Minimum Booking Notice section.
- Select the amount of time in advance bookings can be added to your calendar in the Booking Window drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
You can share meetings that you have created. Each meeting link or button is unique to individual meetings.
Meetings can be shared via emails and landing pages in SharpSpring or liked to from your website (see FunnelBud website for inspiration).
For more information on setting meeting links to emails and landing pages, refer to Sharing Meetings.