Sending to Opens, Clicks & Unopened
When you have sent an email to a list, following up is made easy from the Email Reports.
- Go to Analytics > Email Reports
- In the filters, select "Email Report" and then select your email
- Optionally, add filters for date range (when the email was sent) and list (contacts in a specific list that received the email)
- Click Build Report
- Wait for the report to be built, then click Save Report
- Once the report is saved, select the top right gear icon > Send email >
- Send email to Opens (people who opened)
- Send email to Clicks (people who clicked)
- Send email to Unopened (people who did not open)
- Send email to All (everyone who received the original)
- Once you have selected which group to send to, simply select a date/time (or as soon as possible) and which follow-up email should be sent.
Note: The recipients will be those that meet your selection (Opened/Clicked/Unopened/All) at the time you saved the report. If you send to unopened and more people open, those that opened the email after saving the report will still get your follow-up email
Written By: Sam Koekemoer